Greg Kasavin of Supergiant Games join us this week. Their first game, Bastion, has been a favorite of critics and fans alike. We discuss the difficulty portraying story in games, the faustian specifications for good press, and the inspirations behind Bastion. Parappa the Rapper also joins us from beyond the grave.
- Supergiant Games
- Try a free audiobook and support the show!
- [LINK] Portal sells better on PC than on consoles
- [VID] Serious Sam 3:BFE has 16 player co-op
- [LINK] Star Trek Online moving to Free to Play
- [LINK] How to save adventure games
- [LINK] Dead Island developer code released instead of release code
- Reanimator: PaRappa the Rapper