This week we welcome Michael Pachter, game industry analyst extraordinaire with Wedbush Securities. Michael is known for his insight into the business of games and currently hosts a show on Game Trailers called Pach Attack. In this episode, we discuss the way THQ has done the right thing all the way to the poor house, how MMO subscription models may take over your FPS, and what we can expect from the unholy union between Notch and Tim Schafer.
- Michael Pachter on Twitter
- Pach Attack
- Do all your Amazon shopping via the DWP storefront, and help support our shows!
- Try a free audiobook and support the show!
- [LINK] Double Fine Kickstarter Asks Big Questions
- [LINK] L.A. Noire: Four Main Reasons There Should Be a Sequel
- [LINK] Ace Attorney is the Best Video Game Movie Ever
- [LINK] Minimalist superhero posters