This week we feature Zach Barth of Zachtronics Industries, maker of Space Chem! In addition to discussing how his game has become a truly terrifying behemoth of awesomeness, we talk about whether one can steal his way into Mordor, the relative success of Infiniminer, and how Japanese games are sucky... or not sucky... depending on who you are listening to.
- Zachtronic Industries
- Get a 30-day free trial of Netflix
- Try a free audiobook and support the show!
- [LINK] Phil Fish says people have gotten his Japanese games suck comment all wrong
- [LINK] Four free mods that will bring you back to old games
- [LINK] Witcher developers abandon DRM forever
- [LINK] Notch: “If someone copies your game a trillion times, you won’t have lost a single cent”