This week we are joined by Kellee Santiago, co-founder of That Game Company... makers of Flower, Flow, and Journey. In this episode, we discuss whether Lineage is too old to be relevant, cognitive dissonance as it applies to saving the world, ethical considerations of game cloning, and how much Space Chem sandbox mode terrifies us.
- Kellee Santiago on Twitter
- That Game Company
- Do all your Amazon shopping via the DWP storefront, and help support our shows!
- Try a free audiobook and support the show!
- [LINK] NCSoft seeks to prevent US release of Tera
- [LINK] Dear Zynga
- [LINK] Dear Nimblebit
- [LINK] Tim Schafer celebrates 20 years in the industry
- [LINK] Ibb and Obb