This week's guest is Isaac and Meat Boy creator, Edmund McMillen! We discuss the ideological dipoles of Bioshock and Stalker, the philosophical merit of Zynga games, the inevitable decay of Mario Cart, and the stigmatic childhood of Wes and Spencer.
We experienced some technical difficulties on the recording of this week's episode, so pardon the audio quality and the delayed release.
- Edmund McMillen on Twitter
- Do all your Amazon shopping via the DWP storefront, and help support our shows!
- Try a free audiobook and support the show!
- [LINK] Irrational announces 1999 mode for Bioshock Infinite
- [LINK] Zynga losing $150 per new customer?
- [LINK] Dungeons and Dragons Online announces first expansion pack